investment planning advice and assistance of the highest quality.
Our investment bankers can help your institution generate funds in different ways. They may seek out ists or private equity to become stakeholders in a company or they can draw on public funds through the capital market by selling its stock.
Our Investment Bankers engage in financial consulting and offer advice to companies on how to handle acquisitions and mergers. They also notify their client companies on when to make public offerings and how best to manage the assets. The function of mergers and acquisitions come under the corporate finance function of an investment bank.
Typically, our investment bankers deal with the following:
- Corporate Finance and advisory work.
- Banking, for governments, institutions and companies.
- Treasury dealing for corporate clients in currencies, with financial engineering services to protect them from interest and exchange rate fluctuations;
- Investment management, either for corporate pension funds, charities, private clients, either via direct investment for the more wealthy or via unit and investment trusts. In the larger firms, the value of funds under management runs into many billions of pounds;
- Securities trading, in equities, bonds or derivatives and offering broking and distribution facilities.
For further information please complete a consultation form.
Together with our independent tax attornies we offer the following services:
Asset Protection and Global Taxation Law
Family Office and Wealth Management
International Estate Planning
International Swiss Private Banking
Corporation, Trust and Foundation Formation
Swiss Bank Accounts
Services for wealthy clients
Private banking services are offered to new clients starting with assets of a minimum of USD $500,000 or more.
If you would like to speak direct to one of our agents about securing your assets, please call:
(no longer available...)
Alternatively you can Contact a Swiss Bank via email - [email protected]
To complete a consultation form click here...
highly professional & confidential financial solutions, banking services, asset protection, trust management and more...