If you want to ensure that your families assets are protected and tax liabilities for your heirs are minimised Swiss Bank agents can help arrange suitable plans.
The principal benefits you should expect from planning your inheritance are as follows:
- Avoidance of the undesirable results of an unplanned inheritance
- Avoidance of conflicts of inheritance laws in different countries
- Minimilised foreign taxes
- Avoidance of a potentially lengthy probate for the inheritor
- Protection of family assets
- To provide a governance structure for the continuation of a private family company
- To provide a clear mechanism for assets to be passed on to one's heirs
Our Private Bankers are here to help you every step of the way, for a private consultation please complete this form.
Together with our Swiss independent tax attornies we offer the following services:
Family Office and Wealth Management
International Estate Planning
International Swiss Private Banking
Corporation, Trust and Foundation Formation
Swiss Bank Accounts
Contact us to request more info about Swiss Banking click here. A Swiss banker can render a general introduction to their services via telephone and then offer to meet you wherever it is convenient for you, in one of their banks in Switzerland, in their of our offices or even at your home if you wish.
The private banking services are usually offered to clients with assets of a minimum of $500,000 USD. With lower amounts of funds, you may still be able to apply do not hesitate to Contact a Swiss Bank or Click here to request more information.